Topic: Compliance vs Quality - The Difference Lies in Physician Leadership
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm: Presentation
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm: Presentation
- 7:00pm - 7:30pm: Discussion, Question and Answer session
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Distinguish between compliance measures and quality improvement
- Recognize the value of physician leadership and engagement in quality improvement
- Describe the way learners can be involved in impactful quality improvement
Dr. Hari Parvataneni disclosed that he has no relevant financial relationships. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose. Conflict of interest information for the CME Advisory Committee members can be found on the following website: https://cme.ufl.edu/disclosure/. All relevant financial relationships have been mitigated.
The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA
Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.