Topic: Management of the Hip in Cerebral Palsy
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm: Buffet
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm: Presentation
- 7:00pm - 7:30pm: Discussion, Question and Answer session
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Define and describe the spectrum of hip involvement in patients with cerebral palsy.
- Recognize the importance of hip surveillance in patients with cerebral palsy and identify the components of a surveillance program.
- Discuss surgical treatment options for hip pathology in patients with cerebral palsy.
Dr. Vineeta Swaroop disclosed she has no relevant financial relationships.
Activity Director, Dr. Thomas Wright, disclosed that he received research grant fund from Exactech, is a consultant for Exactech, and also receives royalties from Exactech.
Planning Committee Member, Dr. Mark Scarborough, disclosed that he is an consultant for Exactech. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.