Questions about your upcoming total joint replacement surgical procedure?
Joint Replacement Education Program: Hip Replacement
Joint Replacement Education Program: Knee Replacement
Joint Replacement Education Program: Hip Fracture
Consider viewing the following guides for more information:
- Hip Replacement Surgery - Maximizing Your New Hip (PDF)
- Knee Replacement Surgery - Maximizing Your New Knee(s) (PDF)
- "Opioids, Arthritis and Joint Replacement"
- Opioids Before Surgery (PDF)
- Navigating Airport Security with your Total Hip or Knee Replacement
- Addtional American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons website resources
The video series below helps explain the entire process of your care from start to finish.
Tips on Preparing for your Total Joint Replacement Surgery
Begin your Total Joint Replacement Care Plan
Welcome to the Orthopaedic Care Unit
The Acute Care division and beginning your rehabilitation
The Road to Recovery
Total Knee Arthroplasty - Home Exercise Program
Total Hip Arthroplasty - Home Exercise Program