All forms MUST BE SIGNED by a youth's parent/guardian PRIOR to physicals.
- Download and complete the forms from the FHSAA website
(Click on Participation Physical (EL02 Form) under For Parents)
- Download and complete the Medical/Physical form from the Pop Warner website
The DOH will be offering free COVID vaccines to student-athletes 12 years of age and older. It is requested that parents “pre-register” for the vaccine in order to prepare an accurate count of doses.
- The vaccine is free.
- When registering for the vaccine, no insurance information is needed.
- Must be 12 years of age and older to be eligible for the vaccine.
- Parental consent is REQUIRED for ages 12-17 to receive the vaccine.
- Parents may skip the insurance section on the consent
- Vaccines will be administered on the 1st floor of OSMI
- The Pfizer vaccine requires two doses for full vaccination.
- Information on where to receive the second dose will be provided.
- The vaccine is optional
- It is not required, nor a standard part of the free sports physical.
- Pre-registration is requested for the vaccine only – sports physicals are walk-in between 8am and 12 pm.