Minimum Requirements for Spok Mobile on an Apple iPhone
- Apple iOS version 6.1 or newer
(Settings > General > About > Version)
- Access to the App Store and knowledge of your iTunes credentials (e-mail address and password)
Download the Spok Mobile app
Get the Spok Mobile app on the Apple App Store
Setup the Spok Mobile app
- Open the app
- When prompted, use the one-time username and password found in your Welcome to Spok Mobile! email
- If you haven't received your one-time username/password within 24-hours of registering, please use the Forgot Password? button within the app to generate a new request for a one-time use login.
- Select the new message icon and begin to search the directory for a person
- When prompted, enter your username and password
- Username: 8-digit UFID number
- Password: 8-digit UFID number
- You are now ready to begin messaging
iPhone Sound Configuration
- Loud: With the iPhone ringer switch (on the side of the phone) set to ring, new messages will play a loud tone.
- Meeting: With the iPhone ringer set to silent, new messages will vibrate.
- Off: Settings > Notifications > Spok Mobile > Notification Center > Off
For Additional Assistance