Several collaborative papers from OSMI faculty and therapists have been accepted for presentation at the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM) Annual Meeting. These presentations include:
- Pre-Season Shoulder Range of Motion and Relationship to Lower Extremity Injury throughout the Season in Division I Baseball Pitchers. An Oral Presentation presented by Jason L. Zaremski. Authors: Giorgio Zeppieri Jr.; Trevor Lentz; Michael Moser; Jason L. Zaremski; Terese Chmielewski; John Barrett; Kevin Farmer.
- Adaptations of Hip Range of Motion and Relationship to Workload in Division I Collegiate Baseball Pitchers. Poster presentation presented by Jason L Zaremski. Authors: Trevor Lentz; Giorgio Zeppieri Jr.; Michael Moser; Jason L. Zaremski; Terese Chmielewski; John Barrett; Kevin Farmer.
- The Case of the Disappearing Shoulder Strength. A Case Report. Jason L. Zaremski, Jose Armas (Resident in Family Medicine), M. Seth Smith.
- Knee Pain: A common Presentation in an Uncommon Location. A Case Report presented by Jason L. Zaremski
- Lemierre's Disease: A Possible Severe Complication of Pharyngitis. A Case Report presented by Dr. Daniel Herman
- Concussion Increases the Risk of Subsequent Lower Extremity Musculoskeletal Injury in Collegiate Athletes. A Podium Research study that will be presented by Dr. Daniel Herman.
This year's AMSSM Annual Meeting takes place in San Diego, California, from April 17-21, 2013.