Topic: Coronoid Fractures: Small Bone - Big Problems!
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm: Buffet
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm: Presentation
- 8:00pm - 8:30pm: Discussion, Question and Answer session
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the common patterns of coronoid fractures.
- Choose proper imaging methods to characterize coronoid fractures.
- Select the appropriate surgical approach to fix coronoid fractures.
Dr. Lisa Taitsman has disclosed that he is an consult for Wright Medical Technology. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.