Topic: Early Onset Spine Deformities: Evaluation and Management
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm: Buffet
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm: Presentation
- 8:00-pm - 8:30pm: Discussion, Question and Answer session
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify the appropriate evaluation for a radiolucent lesion with no known primary tumor.
- Describe when a biopsy is indicated.
- Summarize the surgical options for metastatic bone disease based on patient/tumor factors and location of disease.
Dr. Lukas Nystrom disclosed that he is an consultant for Onkos Surgical Inc,.
Activity Director, Dr. Thomas Wright, disclosed that he received research grant fund from Exactech , is an consultant for Exactech, and also receives royalties from Exactech.
Planning Committee Member, Dr. Mark Scarborough, disclosed that he is an consultant for Exactech. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.