Topic: Distal Biceps Pathophysiology and Treatment
- 6:00pm - 6:30pm: Buffet
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm: Presentation
- 7:30-pm - 8:00pm: Discussion, Question and Answer session
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Understand the anatomy of the distal biceps footprint
- Comprehend the pathophysiology of distal biceps ruptures
- Be aware and know how to evaluate partial distal biceps repairs
- Learn how to avoid complications of distal biceps repair
Research Grants with Smith & Nephew. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationship(s) to disclose.
The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.