Topic: Making Spine Better: The Case of Pediatric Spine Surgery
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm: Buffet
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm: Presentation
- 8:00pm - 8:30pm: Discussion, Question and Answer session
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe new techniques in lower extremity reconstruction
- Describe new techniques in upper extremity reconstruction
- Identify indications for flap coverage in the extremities
Dr. Harvey Chim disclosed that he has no relevant financial relationships.
Activity Director, Dr. Thomas Wright, disclosed that he received research grant fund from Exactech , is an consultant for Exactech, and also receives royalties from Exactech.
Planning Committee Member, Dr. Mark Scarborough, disclosed that he is an consultant for Exactech. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.