Ensuring our Long term Success
Endowed professorships are one of the highest honors the College can bestow on a member of its faculty. They play a critical role in attracting and retaining proven leaders who can drive the UF Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Institute’s missions and high standard for excellence. Income from these funds provides salary, research support and resources for program development that enable educators to pursue projects at the forefront of orthopaedic medicine. Endowed professorships have become essential tools to express faculty members’ importance to the Department and the University.
Professorships in Development
- Peter Gearen, M.D. Endowed Professorship in Orthopaedics (Reference Code 017479)
- Peter Indelicato, M.D. Endowed Professorship in Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine (Reference Code 017481)
Professorships at the UF Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Institute
- Orthopaedic Alumni Professorship (Reference Code 005507)
- William F. Enneking, William E. Anspach and Orthopaedic Alumni Chair (Reference Code 017469)
Mark Scarborough, MD
- Frank P. Glowczewskie Professorship (Reference Code 011019)
Thomas Wright, MD
- Wayne Huizenga Professor of Sports Medicine (Reference Code 004777)
Michael Moser, MD
- Eugene L. Jewett Professorship or Orthopaedic Surgery (Reference Code 002663)
C. Parker Gibbs, MD
- Wesley W. Wood Professorship (Reference Code 007299)
Scott Myers, MD
How will you change our tomorrow?
There are many ways to support the University of Florida Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Institute and help us achieve excellence in our missions of education, research, patient care and service to community.
To speak to a donations professional at the University of Florida Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Institute, please contact:
University of Florida Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Institute
Office of Development and Alumni Affairs